Contributors

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dining Room Idea - Where in the world is dinner?

The dining room in our new house has an interesting color of blue on the walls. I am completely on board with changing the color, but I thought.....let's see if I can come up with something I could fall in love with first. I may have done that.

I already own beautiful aqua Martha Stewart napkins and a great piece of pottery done by a friend of mine - Kitty Williams. The table shown is from Crate & Barrel. I am not sold on that one - I just wanted a table with clean lines for demonstrative purposes. Last I would love to create a large piece of art using a map. I was inspired by a post from designvagabond on Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea and can't wait to see your new house!

    ReplyDelete