Contributors

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Coming to a Mailbox Near You

For the past several years I have saved old Christmas cards. I always thought to myself that one of these years I would make my own Christmas cards by recycling old ones. Done with school, this was my year. Off to Michael's I went to get materials....I didn't think they had much to work with but I figured something out.


I went cheap on the snowflake punch which I really regretted. It kept sticking and couldn't get through really thick cards. I also found that most of my cards had too much of a design to find good snowflakes. So....my homemade Christmas cards will be in limited edition this year. There is always next year.


As the night went on I got tired and some might say lazy with my creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment