Contributors

Monday, November 15, 2010

Wedding Signature Frame


We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary and I think it's finally time to have the signature mat from our wedding professionally framed. This project also brings up the decision of which picture to put in the frame. I really don't want a picture of just the two of us. I want something that will help me remember the day, but I don't think that needs to be a picture of the bride and groom. So I have come up with 3 choices for debate.

1. The wedding party. It's a pretty traditional choice, but always a good one. I picked this one becuase I have always loved candid shots over the staged pictures.


2. Detailed Shot of Program. I do love our programs and it has the date on it to help remember our anniversary (although it's an easy date to remember).


3. Venue shot. I love this picture - A great party in a hidden garden in the middle of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment